I have posted a number of my papers on the new rules for free public download on my own website, in the New Rules 101 page. Topics include:
- Index and Concordance: Rules Commonly Referenced - An alphabetized index of the new rules to the current Supreme Court Rules of Court.
- Timelines, Deadlines and Limitation Periods - Like it sounds, a digest of the new rules' timelines and deadlines.
- Commencing Proceedings: Process and Procedure - A review of the processes for commencing proceedings by Notice of Family Claim and Petition and the rules about personal service and ordinary service.
- Chambers Proceedings: Process and Procedure - A digest of the process for all chambers applications, including applications for interim orders, final orders by summary trial, variation proceedings and petition proceedings.
- Practice Tips: Tidbits, Oddities and Miscellanea - A summary of some of the more interesting quirks of the new rules from a lawyer's perspective.